Friday, March 13, 2009

Panamamacitas

Know what I've learned from traveling to seemingly warm weather destinations? I should have listened to Mrs Napolitano, my 3rd grade Science teacher. The closer you are to the Equator, the warmer the weather. I'm not taking any more chances with my vacations and I'm going after hot and humid. Panama's year round avg temperature is 90+ degrees!

It's cold in NYC again - I can't count on it being warm for another 2 months, so I'm packing ONE bag and hightailing to Panama for a few days with my sis. I am insisting we hike through the jungle, jump off cliffs, docks, helicopters (hmmm, maybe?) into the the azure blue ocean, bike into town, drink ice cold Balboas at a roadside shack, maybe go see the canal... (I don't really care for this last one, but she might want to do it.)

Oh my dearie dear dear dear...give me a hammock and a drink in a coconut.

Blog Archive