Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sigh -- new york it is

i've been trying to run away to warm weather cities for the past year now... but looks like a higher power is telling me i should stay. good things keep happening in ny, keeping my feet firmly planted to the cold pavement and mother nature keeps telling me i can't move somewhere just for the sunny weather. (it rained the entire time i was in lala and yeah it really sucked.)

so i'm staying and turning up the heat, wearing uggs when i have to and trying to get used to the cold, even though i refused to believe i'd be here for the entire winter season. the other day, i looked up at the empire state building from chelsea and thought that i can't leave just yet. ny and i have a love/hate thing going on and i'm not hating it so much anymore.

im making huge vats of tasty lemonade out of my lemons--- trust me, it's that good and you're going to want some of it.

Blog Archive