Friday, September 05, 2008

Back from Thailand: A sigh of relief and regret sounds like "wowhewawwhurumphmmm"

Sawatdi ka everyone!

I'm back and at once I am happy to be home with family and old friends, but truly sad that the tornado has deposited me in NJ.

I don't know if I can articulate all my thoughts so here are only a few vague ones:
1. The vacation was truly enlightening both personally and spiritually
2. Meeting new people is kinda cool especially if you are able to ceremoniously exchange your business card (two handed) with a Yoko Ono look alike who is visiting NY to paint for a month
3. Sydney is so very far away
4. I trekked for THREE days up to 1,700m and swung from a vine and slept in a hut bi-yotch (fucking boo-yah to everyone because I didn't think I could do it either)
5. Melau meroo (Never try, Never know)
6. I don't think I'll be having Thai food for a long time

My pics will be on flikr in a few days.

Blog Archive