Monday, June 30, 2008

OMG

My cousin is probably the closest I'll ever come to having a sibling. We're about the same age (she's a year older), we went to college together and, of course, we share family members. Although we come from the same family, we're very different people. I'm the more stable, cautious one. She's the more free-spirited, wild child. For as long as I've known her, she's had boyfriend after boyfriend. And they've all been good-looking, smart, head-on-their shoulders type of guys - the kind i would contend most girls wish they met. I've never been attracted to anyone that she's dated, but if you've ever met my cousin, you'd soon realize she has a knack for meeting hot guys. Her latest boyfriend is a cute Australian guy who's about 4 years younger than her - seems to be a nice guy and very driven. They've been dating for about 2-3 years now. She was just here visiting me a couple of weeks ago and telling me how great things are going and how he could be the one she's going to marry. Then, that weekend she was here, she went to her friends bday party, which of course, she meets a guy. A cute guy. A cute, tall, available guy that lives in NJ and is in love with her already! He wants to fly her out to NJ next weekend - all expenses paid - to see him. He told her he wants to have a long distance relationship with her and can't wait to be with her. So, what does she do???? She breaks up with her boyfriend and is going to NJ next weekend to see this guy.

Maybe I'm just too old-fashioned, but if some random guy invited me to go visit him, all expenses paid, i'd worry. In fact, I'd probably run!! This brings back memories of the redhead that went on the cruise last year....you girls are just getting yourself into so much trouble and you make it harder for all the rest of us!!! why are girls so stupid sometimes!!!

I'm turning into an angry person...I can feel it.

Blog Archive